VOLUNTEER POSITIONS AVAILABLE – REMOTE
TransMentors International, Inc. (TMII) is committed to providing aid, support and assistance to trans-identified people in their day-to-day lives, as well as providing trans-specific education and advocacy events.
Assistant to Executive Director
This is a part-time position consisting of a few hours per week. Ideally, candidate must be available for emails Mon-Fri, with occasional weekends needed.
* Dedication to this position, TMII, and all that you are entrusted with.
* Maintain database and mailing lists (data entry / edit).
* Make and respond to telephone, email and other communications with other volunteers, board members, and allies.
* Assist with development and execution of online fundraising events and campaigns.
* Understanding and knowledge of trans-identified people.
* Computer-literate with own computer and online access.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Organizational skills.
* Ability to adapt to quickly changing agendas, and spontaneous situations.
* Knowledge of or willingness to learn basic fundraising techniques and strategies.
* Ability to use WordPress, experienced or a quick-learner.
* Willingness to work an occasional evening and/or weekend.
* Ability to work collaboratively with other volunteers on joint projects.
* Ability to work independently
This is a volunteer position for which there is no monetary compensation.
Email (only) qualifications, experience, references and statement of intent to:
Michael Brown, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org